Do you only let certain cars out of junctions?

Soldato
I wonder how many sad sheep said "I don't let BMWs out"

I look to see if they've stopped or are arriving at the junction. If they look like they've stopped for a long time then I let them out.

Man of Honour
I nearly died of a heart attack at the shock yesterday - I sat in a side road indicating and somebody... let me out!

Most other people didn't though, one woman even beeped at me when I pulled out.

Man of Honour
TripleT said:
Are you insured on that properly yet? Or do you keep using dayinsure?

Wasn't my Dads, his is an SE. This was the demonstrator from the main dealer which I had all day - check seperate thread. Was an 06 E60 :)

Soldato
the merc equiv of a 530d sport. the e320 cdi avantguard, 51 reg in the dark purple they do.

chopped the A4 for it last week (tues before last iirc) not sure, but im not happy with it. drinks for england, just not as complete as the audi. hacked off really, this one wont last long.

Soldato
I let people out if its a difficult junction or they have been waiting a long time and its no bother for me to let them out. One cars length makes no difference if the line of traffic is dawdling anyway. Flash, rare or retro cars I want to look at, get let out too.

Learners arent supposed to go even if you wave them out, they're told not to. Maybe a fail if they did it on a test?

Back
Top Bottom