Do you think this bird is up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Tattooed said:
Went to my local bank today to get some money out. The women behind the desk started asking me "was I working" Then she started calling me "sir" she's even smiled at me a few times as well.

The rest of the staff there don't say very much.

Do you think she's up for date or is she just being noisy :confused:

No she isnt interested in you, how you came to that conclusion is beyond me really :confused:

Associate
iirc it was an episode of friends which put it perfectly:

when a girl says hello she is usually just being friendly. but the guys always think "finally, someone who wants to sleep with me" lol

Man of Honour
A customer service representative in a bank smiled and called you sir = tantamount to bending over and dropping her knickers.

Then again, there's no harm in asking :)

Associate
Tattooed said:
Went to my local bank today to get some money out. The women behind the desk started asking me "was I working" Then she started calling me "sir" she's even smiled at me a few times as well.

Are you telling us the whole truth? Maybe you missed the bit about her asking you if you needed a mortgage or personal loan? :D

Good customer service, nothing more.

Soldato
Tattooed said:

Do you think she's up for date or is she just being noisy :confused:

LOL, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.... but I love it. :D

Associate
Nedved11 said:
I girl looked at me today, i think i might marry her.

That's nothing, a girl brushed past me in a crowded space yesterday. She was like totally all over me. I'm planning on raising a child with her.

Associate
Let's deconstuct the encounter:

Tattooed said:
Went to my local bank today to get some money out. The women behind the desk started asking me "was I working"

You looked like a tramp. She was surprised you had a bank account at all.

Tattooed said:
Then she started calling me "sir" she's even smiled at me a few times as well.

Upon learning that you are not in fact a vagrant Big Issue salesman, she begins to address you as any other customer, and smiles in embarrasment to make up for her previously low opinion of you.

Tattooed said:

They've taken you for a hobo too.

Tattooed said:
Do you think she's up for date or is she just being noisy

She is doubtless up for it, but not with you. How "noisy" she is will have too remain a matter of fantasy for you.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom