Do you think this bird is up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I was at work, and this girl came into the shop. She smiled at me when I asked her, "can I help you?"

I hope she comes in agan, as I've gone out and bought a ring for her....will be doing the one knee and ask her to marry me. :D

Soldato
custom1 said:
This thread is so funny. :D

Anyway back on track, I think she was just being nice and doing what she is told to do....ie customer service; but if you go in again have a quick chat to her and see where it goes.

:)
Where it goes? He'll have a new bank account, a new mortgage, and a loan for £20000 which he doesn't need :p

Caporegime
I remember a while ago when i went to the bank to put some money in, the lass behind the counter said "how much would you like to put in", i was gona say "hopefully the lot, depends how much you can tak". :D

Soldato
Alasdair said:
I work for a bank doing phone support for corporates, and I naturally say "sir" to customers if I can't be arsed saying their name.

I say sir before I have a guys name, or if I can't pronounce it ;)

There is a woman who moved to my department from a branch and she always makes small talk with customers while she is typing or writing stuff down. Just "how was your day, what's the weather like" etc, but she does it a lot more than anyone else. It's just easier to fill the gaps if you have someone to talk to.

Soldato
Von Smallhausen said:
Did she pour a glass of water over her blouse and then say ' Ooh, how clumsy of me. I must get out of these wet things. ', at which on cue the seventies pron waka chow guitar kicked in ?

If not. then you may be reading the signs wrong.

:)
lol, theres no may about it ;)

Associate
Next time you see her, ask her if you could open a personal account with herself and then ask what the interest rate is like, then give her your phone number on a piece of paper telling her its your personal bank account number. Make it obvious its your number. Smile walk away wait for the call.

Deano

Associate
Don't listen to these guys, they're just jealous. I suggest you figure out a way to show her your penis as soon as possible. Girls love that. Try getting your trousers caught in the sliding tray thing, so they have to be removed. However, you must manage this in a nonchalant way, I suggest trying to pass her your card without taking it out of your pocket first.

Soldato
**NatashA** said:
Don't listen to these guys, they're just jealous. I suggest you figure out a way to show her your penis as soon as possible. Girls love that. Try getting your trousers caught in the sliding tray thing, so they have to be removed. However, you must manage this in a nonchalant way, I suggest trying to pass her your card without taking it out of your pocket first.

Awesome! :p:D

Man of Honour
I have been watching BBC news and Natasha Kaplinsky looked at the TV camera, but I just know that she had the fires of passion lit for Von as she was looking at me and not the 3 million other viewers. I was sure that when she said ' Coming up next is [OMITTED FOR FEAR OF A HOLIDAY] '

Also, I am sure she mouthed the words ' I want Von to rattle my bones ' when she introduced the sport and weather.

Her upcoming marriage is clearly a sham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom