Do you think this bird is up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
toy_soldier said:
LMAO some of the replies in this thread almost had me in tears! I laughed out loud at work and my boss gave me a look :p
Maybe he is trying it on with you?? You might be in there, go ask him out! ROFL! Maybe wedding bells are on the cards!

Man of Honour
Tru said:
Hay guys, my Grandmother gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek the other day, do you think...

Well Scottish law is different Tru .... hmmmm. ;)

And also, I had to remove my jeans to a female doctor a while back. She asked first as well. The dirty naughty medical minx. She was clearly up for a large portion of bon soir !

Last edited:
Associate
The changes of her being "up for it" are very remote. I think you'll find that most people who work on commission are very friendly, right up until you tell them that you're not interested. She probably knew that by being friendly, you'll go up to her next time you want a loan/c'card/insurance etc etc. Sorry bud !

Associate
I have been leading boys on without realising it, eep!

Only this morning I said "thanks" to a shopkeeper as I bought a magazine.... oh dear lord what have i done!!!!!!!

Soldato
**NatashA** said:
Don't listen to these guys, they're just jealous. I suggest you figure out a way to show her your penis as soon as possible. Girls love that. Try getting your trousers caught in the sliding tray thing, so they have to be removed. However, you must manage this in a nonchalant way, I suggest trying to pass her your card without taking it out of your pocket first.

Clearly the best repliy here. :D

I think this thread needs archiving! :cool:

Caporegime
Von Smallhausen said:
Well Scottish law is different Tru .... hmmmm. ;)

And also, I had to remove my jeans to a female doctor a while back. She asked first as well. The dirty naughty medical minx. She was clearly up for a large portion of bon soir !

That for your smear test smallhausen? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom