Do you wanna be rich or happy?

Mic

Mic

Soldato
I'd rather be rich than happy. I know I could make myself happy through money. Id be damn happy having my own race track, cars to work on and repair and just to create whatever I damn well please with my money.

Soldato
fatiain said:
Here you go.

guinness4fr.jpg

Edit - Actually that picture makes me happy
Mmm, thank you.

It makes me happy too.

Che

Che

Associate
I always used to answer "money" to this question but I've given it a bit more thought recently. I'd now give the other answer. This is because to be happy it is assumed you need a minimum level of standard of living - it's quite hard to imagine being perfectly content being a tramp who struggles to survive in a constant search for food and shelter. If you have this minimum level of comforts it can be assumed you have at least some money, enough to keep you happy in that respect. Living a life is by definition the experience you have, not what you have but the feelings in your brain. If you're happy then your life is perfect so having money or not, you'd like it :)

Associate
I believe the more money you have the happier you get. Money won't replace the feelings of being in love or having a loved one but you definately will feel happier having a big house, big car, no money problems than having no house/car/money.

Not having a decent and increasing bank balance gets me depressed, most of my friends have little or no money. This makes them constantly down and depressed, when one of my friends wins or recieves a decent amount of money they feel more secure and the depression decreases.

So imo money will and does make you a happier person.

Hybrids

Back
Top Bottom