1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DoD Source Retail?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Vicar, 30 Jan 2006.

1. Vicar

Wise Guy

Is Source available as a retail version in this country? I am at work and pretty limited in what sites I can view... and cant really get in game retailer site to see if its about? Anyone let me know as I would like to buy it.... but I aint got a Credit card that seems to want to work with STEAM :(

2. DYNA_ROD

Gangster

If you buy the counterstrike source retail box you get DOD source free with it :) i brought it for my bro from a competitor for £7.99 bargain thats less than valve want for just dod.

3. chimaera

Mobster

better watch out for that competitor mention mate or you might be getting a little vacation.

4. Toothpick

Hitman

You may have bought the wrong version, the £7.99 is the first counterstrike game. Not the source version. no dod either.

Counter-Strike 1: Anthology 7.99
    Counter Strike: Condition Zero 17.99

Counter-Strike: Source 14.99

you want the £14.99 one and its out of stock.

5. Rincewind

Banned

i think he bought it a while back from said shop at that price. GAME have it... around 17 quid last time i checked.. i don't think they were agreed as a competitor

6. Vicar

Wise Guy

Actually the DoD source Retail is comming out on Feb 3rd, found that abiut an hour ago :D Price I aint too sure about, but got a pre order anyway cant wait till Friday.....

7. fullfat

Wise Guy

why not just order from steam though? i know i said i had a bad time with them but it turned out to be because of my weird address instead of the service, im on now and its a fantastic game.

8. DYNA_ROD

Gangster

Nope definately css caught it at right time and right price :) was abit annoyed actually cos just paid £12 on steam for dod on it's own.

9. NeoReloaded

Mobster

Completely off topic but where abouts do you live in Bournemouth bud? I live in wallisdown :p
    Dont worry im not gonna stalk you ;)

10. TheOtherOption

Soldato

you don't need a credit card - i bought it through steam and i used my visa electron :)

11. Vicar

Wise Guy

Tried that and my Visa also, neither worked :(

12. fullfat

Wise Guy

i had loads of trouble with steam and my bank details :(
    it took 4 days to sort it but it went through, just send a support ticket off to valve who *should* make the edit to you account to let it work.

what was the error it was saying?