Does anyone else want to hit people that say the following?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
No, however people that say "Be a man", "man up" or something along those lines rile me right up. "Be a man"? If being a man is being someone like you then i'm perfectly fine not being one (as it's generally said by *****/thugs who think they are "cool", or else 16 year old virgins with too much testosterone)... :p

Associate
I do actually say 'I'd smash her pasty' in real life now. Quite a few of my friends have started using it too.

It's funny to be honest. We've always come up with stupid terms like that.

"I'd put my susage neatly on the side and let her relish it"
"She can harvest my corn on the cob any time"
"She'd get a phone call, a date, a few drinks and then a dissapointing night and awkward morning any time"
"She can boarderline within my half-the-age-plus-seven rule any day of the week"

Caporegime
"She'd get a phone call, a date, a few drinks and then a dissapointing night and awkward morning any time"
"She can boarderline within my half-the-age-plus-seven rule any day of the week"

Originally said by John McEnroe

You cannot be serious?

Associate
OP
I do actually say 'I'd smash her pasty' in real life now. Quite a few of my friends have started using it too.

It's funny to be honest. We've always come up with stupid terms like that.

Yeah, I like all that stuff. I only dislike it when people are referring to women I know. I'm still one of the lads i promise :)

Perhaps you could try a little harder though, your ones are a bit of a mouthfull! talking of a mouthfull, can someone get meghatronic to keep his genitals to himself!.............it's really begining to irritate me :p

Last edited:
Associate
You cannot be serious

I'd seriously consider getting serious with that bird! Then look at the grass on the other side and seriously regret the seriousness of my commitments prior to the future present stage said relationship, ultimately seriously breaking her heart and finding some serious alternate ginsters.

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom