Does anyone else want to hit people that say the following?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If a guy said any of those things to me I probably wouldn't pay attention to him, I'd just laugh and walk off :p (if it was in a pub for instance) Some things can be a too far though and cringy worthy

I don't think I've heard any of the lads at work saying things like "Id smash her pasty" thankfully.

Us girls in the office would just go "mmmm i would!" about a guy and everyone would know what we're on about ;)

Of course, I would never say such things.. I'm too sweet and innocent....:rolleyes:

Soldato
Right just mentioned Robbie being on the X Factor and got this responce from one of them.

"Robbie, Yeah I'd suck his sauce straight from the bottle"

It really sickens me! Our sayings are far less derogatory!

They do get nasty. I remember Edinburgh NYE 2004, the gf and I went up with 3 of her mates, I was the only guy. Let's just say, the conversation between them in the taxi after the night was an eye opener.

Soldato
I'd tweak her Front Side Bus......

The only 1 that winds me up a bit is when the most gorgeous woman known to man walks into a pub or whatever and your mate looks at you and says:

"would ya ?"

Soldato
"I'd knock her back doors in"
"I'd like to hang out the back of that"

I have to admit, I laugh and cringe at the same time when mates say stuff like this. It's purely banter between friends though, not for use in polite conversation :D

Soldato
Yer its more said for the lol's than for the actual meaning, as nearly all the time its a yes, unless they try and catch you out with a right munter!

Caporegime
I would mount then fdisk her

I would unzip, touch then finger her.

look; gawk; find; sed; talk; grep; touch; finger; find; flex; unzip; head; tail; mount; workbone; fsck; yes; gasp; fsck; more; yes; yes; eject; umount; makeclean; zip; split; done; exit:xarg

Caporegime
.....When referring to an attractive woman:

*I'd smash that
*I'd split her in half
*I'd ruin her

etc etc.

Surely these things are only said by virgins with a penis built on a 45nm process?

I find it really offensive and i'm not even a woman. Whatever happend to being a nice bloke?

You have obviously never been to a pub with your mates.

Or, you are a gaymo.

Associate
.....When referring to an attractive woman:

*I'd smash that
*I'd split her in half
*I'd ruin her

etc etc.

Surely these things are only said by virgins with a penis built on a 45nm process?

I find it really offensive and i'm not even a woman. Whatever happend to being a nice bloke?

96% of ocukers are virgins

fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom