Does anyone else want to hit people that say the following?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
We're born with penises; get over it.

Lol, I don't think being born with a penis means you're biologically forced to use those kind of phrases.

Yeah it's offensive but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter because the kind of guys that talk like that are mostly about 17 years old and trying to make up for the fact that the closest they get to regular action is a quick **** over the Cheryl Cole calendar.

They're just trying to get a laugh out of their mates and will probably find they have better things to do once they actually get a girlfriend. Also you've got to think about the quality of girl who is complimented by a guy wanting to "smash her pasty"... Those blokes are welcome to 'em!

Soldato
. If you wanna smash something or tear something in two, get yourself a pack of bernard matthews turkey slices.

LMAO! that's the funniest thing in the thread imo it just conjurs all sorts of disturbing images, ranging fgrom the obvious sexual deviants, to a massive wrestler style guy ripping some turkey slices apart as if it's a phone book,

hehe priceless :D

Soldato
I just don't like people who have no idea about women talking about them like they're meat.

Thats great and why you have the choice to pick and choose your friends. Personally I find these sort of comments a bit of a laugh and its just that, anyone who actually tried (most) of these lines wouldn't get very far and most (if not all) know this.

This is a male dominated forum, you should expect discussions/comments like this.

Associate
Id-Hit-It-29.jpg

Id-Hit-It-36.jpg

idhitit.jpg

Id-Hit-It-12.jpg

Id-Hit-It-25.jpg

Associate
I'd smash her pasty

People that say this are either ugly geeks or virgins. its not funny, never has been. same goes for the typical nuke it from orbit ****.. has anyone ever actually laughed at that crap?

Whats wrong with saying i'd love to **** her?

besides, i reckon 95% of people say it come in their pants before they've even touched a vagina

Last edited:
Soldato
People that say this are either ugly geeks or virgins. its not funny, never has been. same goes for the typical nuke it from orbit ****.. has anyone ever actually laughed at that crap?

I don't type those things yet don't have a girlfriend.

Your theory is broken.

The only thing that is annoying is when beautiful celebrities or models are seen as minging as if everyone's standards are suddenly really high.

Associate
I don't type those things yet don't have a girlfriend.

Your theory is broken.

The only thing that is annoying is when beautiful celebrities or models are seen as minging as if everyone's standards are suddenly really high.

What theory is broken? I didn't say anything about girlfriends? :confused: just geeks and virgins that are embarrasing and cringe worthy

Soldato
This is a male dominated forum, you should expect discussions/comments like this.

It may be however I thought it was a family forum?

And lets face it, 'smash her pasty' isn't really family friendly.

I've had this discussion before on here, only to be told by 2 members that their wives/girlfriends found it humorous. Seeing as none of my female friends like the saying I decided they were either lying or had really classy partners :rolleyes:

There are sayings that make me chuckle, such as my friends:

"I'd shag her even if she had a teeny weeny!"

But there is a big difference between funny and just plain vulgar, but then I suppose it depends on the type of person you are.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
.....When referring to an attractive woman:

*I'd smash that
*I'd split her in half
*I'd ruin her

etc etc.

Surely these things are only said by virgins with a penis built on a 45nm process?

I find it really offensive and i'm not even a woman. Whatever happend to being a nice bloke?

There there precious.

Man of Honour
The thread has run it's course.

Some people get offended easily, some don't. What a shock , people on the internet have different opinions!!

If you find a post unacceptable, RTM it or contact a moderator who will then either make a decisions or open it up for deliberation among their colleagues.

Thank you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom