Does anyone know what average maintenance figures are for children?

Associate
Last I heard about, with my partner, the new calculations are 20% of your take home salary. This is before any of your own living costs are taken into consideration. There are no set limits anymore under the new calculation rules.

However knowing the CSA this may all have changed yet again :)

Soldato
Thought I might as well pull this thread back up instead of starting a new one, nice to see that the CSA is getting the shove but will be interesting to see if what is put in place instead is any better.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
geeza said:
what? 5 nights at £200??? On £40 a day I can afford to go out and get sloshed and eat really nice food aswell.

for 5 days I say about £40-£50 should do it :)

But that '£40 you spend getting sloshed' doesn't also include bills to look after yourself, including accommodation, heating, electrics etc. which this allowance is for.

Suspended
Mikol said:
But that '£40 you spend getting sloshed' doesn't also include bills to look after yourself, including accommodation, heating, electrics etc. which this allowance is for.

are right. a fair bit more then. no point in working it out because i only share a house and have a room for £58 a week, obviously a lot more with heaving, electricity etc.

Soldato
InwardSinging said:
i reckon id be paying her about £350

:eek: I don't know my dad, he left when I was about 3 and never paid a peny towards me. Nothing.

Does that mean he's in major debt? :p My Mum says those child support(Am I right?) people have been chasing after him to pay up for years.

Back
Top Bottom