Does anyone remember...

Man of Honour
I still miss Tru's posts from time to time, definitely one of the funniest posters here although his humour was often very dry so didn't appeal to everyone. Just seemed like a sound bloke who didn't take things too seriously.

Permabanned
Loads of 'big' posters now gone, Cleanbluesky anyone?

Can't believe Castiel has gone, I thought that when he wasn't getting overly annoyed he was probably one of the most solid recent posters we've has here.

Agreed. Makes you wonder why mod teams get rid of such people. Most forums would kill to have posters as intelligent and active as him.

Caporegime
Agreed. Makes you wonder why mod teams get rid of such people. Most forums would kill to have posters as intelligent and active as him.

He was certainly prolific.

Maybe he was a bit too smart though... Irked too many people and disrupted things.

That being said, Dolph got MoH and it's not like he never caused any friction.

Man of Honour

Not specific to this situation but should rules be bent because a poster is too funny/clever/popular to be banned or would you prefer to see rules applied as impartially as possible?

That being said, Dolph got MoH and it's not like he never caused any friction.

Dolph was a Don previously too as you'll probably remember.

Soldato
Loads of 'big' posters now gone, Cleanbluesky anyone?

Can't believe Castiel has gone, I thought that when he wasn't getting overly annoyed he was probably one of the most solid recent posters we've has here.

What happened to Castiel? Disagreed with him many a time but he always presented a good aeguement. Seemed nice enough chap.

Back
Top Bottom