Does anyone remember...

Soldato
Castiel's banning is indeed a shame.

Methinks he probably just got a little too frank and upset some of the more ignorant/self-centred/close-minded members. Which would be like shooting fish in a barrel, really. :p

Soldato
Castiel probably doesn't know what to do with himself either - he must have been averaging 50 posts a day :)

Would be nice if all parties involved in.....whatever it was that happened, could "kiss & make-up" and get the ban overturned. He brought a lot to the forum, IMO.

Man of Honour
Castiel probably doesn't know what to do with himself either - he must have been averaging 50 posts a day :)

Would be nice if all parties involved in.....whatever it was that happened, could "kiss & make-up" and get the ban overturned. He brought a lot to the forum, IMO.

I have to agree - all parties kiss and make up, it would be a big win for the community.

Soldato

I have to agree - all parties kiss and make up, it would be a big win for the community.

Would it be possible for a petition to be made on his behalf?

Soldato
Loads of 'big' posters now gone, Cleanbluesky anyone?

Can't believe Castiel has gone, I thought that when he wasn't getting overly annoyed he was probably one of the most solid recent posters we've has here.

For me he came across as a very arrogant person with a superiority complex.

Soldato
Shame castiel and a few others have been permad as well seems one of the overlords doesn't take kindly to someone questioning them and brings out his hammer of injustice.

Associate

Well theres a guy over at anandtech called castiel, dunno if its the same one but if hes banned from here he will likely post there more.

Soldato
When did that happen!?!?!

I think some friction occured between Castiel and Dabbles over Castiel's wife driving and Dabbles's girlfriend asthma problem where both had a go at each other's female counterpart.

This resulted in castiel getting banned. Well I think this is what happened.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom