Does anyone vote BNP if so why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Originally posted by gurdas
Then why did you say you will not end up voting for them, and then go back and say you would consider voting for them:confused:

I said that I might not bother voting. Because the BNP won't win and all of the others are more or less the same. Losers who don't have a clue.

Associate
Originally posted by silverpaw
Most of it is utterly laughable and unworkable. We'd all like a perfect health service, public transport, the best military in the world, zero unemployment, great care for the elderly, great education... They fail to say anything constructive on that page.

:rolleyes:
Well that didn't stop the majority of this country voting Blair in!

Promises Promises, and just like every scumbag politician before him , he has failed to deliver. When will people realise that it doesn't matter who you vote for, it wont make a dam sausage of a difference as the only goal of a political leader is to retain his seat at the next election.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Muncher
Personally I would never vote for them, I'd rather a real party adjusted it's stance on immigration and asylum.

I think a lot of the people who vote BNP (I never have) do so in an attempt to MAKE the "real" parties adjust their stance on immigration and asylum. Perhaps :confused:

Soldato
But what happens when everyone votes for BNP to "show" the labour party where they went wrong, you dont realise it but you have a big problem on your hands because some of the biggest aholes in this country are now in power.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Jono
I think a lot of the people who vote BNP (I never have) do so in an attempt to MAKE the "real" parties adjust their stance on immigration and asylum. Perhaps :confused:

That is the sole reason I would vote for them.

I believe it works too. Just one BNP councillor being elected is big national news and makes Blair and cronies sit up and take notice.

There is a good deal of disenchantment with the government on the asylum issue and it plays into the hands of far right parties like the BNP. So instead of the government blaming those who vote BNP, they should look a lot closer to home for the source of blame. The fact that those who would never consider voting BNP in a million years (me) are now considering it, speaks volumes.

btw I hope advocating voting BNP isn't gonna get me banned from the forums!

Soldato
Originally posted by Event Horizon
:rolleyes:
Well that didn't stop the majority of this country voting Blair in!

Promises Promises, and just like every scumbag politician before him , he has failed to deliver. When will people realise that it doesn't matter who you vote for, it wont make a dam sausage of a difference as the only goal of a political leader is to retain his seat at the next election.
Why not quantify that statement :rolleyes:

Starting with unemployment:

165.gif

Permabanned
I dont see why since this forum encourages free speech.

Up to a point :) If I advocated racism (which I don't) I would expect to be banned.. some would argue advocating voting BNP is only a small step away.

Soldato
But what happens when everyone votes for BNP to "show" the labour party where they went wrong, you dont realise it but you have a big problem on your hands because some of the biggest aholes in this country are now in power.

What even worse than labour?

I wouldn't vote for them. I don't believe in most of their policies and they do have a somewhat racist stance. However, some of their arguments are valid, and looking at the state of our government at the moment, I'm not suprised at all that people are starting to lean towards the attitudes of the BNP.

Soldato
How, exactly, are Labour sooo bad? I disagree with their stance on charging students a fortune for their education and their use of motorists as money boxes, but overall I see no other party to lead the country. They've reduced unemployment, we're moving into a controlling position in Europe. The economy is hardly in bad shape even though the world economy is well down..

:confused:

Soldato
Originally posted by Kanes
i'm not saying they are or are not racist, i'm debating the reasoning for calling them scum
Racist = scum, simple enough? Naturally that doesn't make scum racist, I'd not tar regular scum with the same brush as racist scum.

Soldato
How, exactly, are Labour sooo bad? I disagree with their stance on charging students a fortune for their education and their use of motorists as money boxes, but overall I see no other party to lead the country. They've reduced unemployment, we're moving into a controlling position in Europe. The economy is hardly in bad shape even though the world economy is well down..

:confused:

Thats all pretty true and Labour would be cool if we didn't have one of the worst transport systems on earth aswell as going to war on the basis of very sketchy reasons. I'm the Devils advocate when it comes to Labour. I mean, they brought employment and a new hospital to my home city, but their spinelessness and ignorance will be their downfall.

Associate
Racist = scum, simple enough? Naturally that doesn't make scum racist, I'd not tar regular scum with the same brush as racist scum.

in your opinion indeed, however let's get this right

the BNP are supposedly racist (a point i'd debate against)
racists are scum (apparently, even if they have these views because they've actually thought about it and made a concious decision)
so the BNP are scum :rolleyes: i was hoping we could avoid the name calling

racists, right or wrong are entitled to their opinions without petty name calling

Soldato
Originally posted by Kanes
in your opinion indeed, however let's get this right

the BNP are supposedly racist (a point i'd debate against)
racists are scum (apparently, even if they have these views because they've actually thought about it and made a concious decision)
so the BNP are scum :rolleyes: i was hoping we could avoid the name calling

racists, right or wrong are entitled to their opinions without petty name calling
Do you have difficulty reading? I'm not doing any "petty name calling", I'm classifying racists as scum. I'm not calling every BNP voter or even every BNP candidate scum. I'm saying that the party is aided by, and its sheer presence, aids and provokes racist SCUM. Now this goes a long way to making the party, as a whole, scum and frankly I'm not worried that you're intent on passing that off as my opinion.

Associate
Do you have difficulty reading? I'm not doing any "petty name calling", I'm classifying racists as scum. I'm not calling every BNP voter or even every BNP candidate scum. I'm saying that the party is aided by, and its sheer presence, aids and provokes racist SCUM. Now this goes a long way to making the party, as a whole, scum and frankly I'm not worried that you're intent on passing that off as my opinion.

think scum counts as petty name calling

Associate
So is anyone going to put forward a reason to vote for them, other than in protestation?

because they agree with their policies? seems a good reason to vote for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom