Does OcUK ship there buyers copys of windows 7 tomorrow or on the 22th ??

Associate
Well, I hope my package gets sent tomorrow. Ordering it to Poland, so if it's sent tomorrow, I'll propably get it on Friday, if not, then on Monday :p - the preorder prices were too good on OCUK to miss them, unluckily no preorder deals in Poland. and as WIndows is legal, I don't care about language (and yes, Windows bought in any EU country is legal in rest of the union - official statement I got from MS)

Soldato
Just to update everyone. We started packing orders for Windows 7 tonight AFTER our couriers had left so we comply with the rules (this is also why not all the orders have been shipped yet). I've had e-mails from Microsoft today confirming that certain companies have not had authorisation to ship previous to the 21st and will be dealt with accordingly. On that note, we've had to edit yet more competitor hinting. PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Provided you have ordered by DPD, you will receive your copy Thursday. If you've ordered by Royal Mail then good luck :)

Thanks for the update slackworth.

I find it funny though when i ordered mine the other day price was £65.99, now its £66.99 ahwell saved a quid there, it all helps haha. Deffinatly beats paying full price for it.

Back
Top Bottom