Does your other half game?

Associate
I got my missus onto WoW, it's the only way I get away with playing it so much!! She used to play Vanishing Point on the DC and usually beat me but hadn't really got into anything since until WoW.

Associate
Got my wife into WOW on the UK launch date and she has lived on it ever since, its a struggle getting her off it for dinner most nights :(

Soldato
Laura loves Nintendogs, Mario Kart, Trauma Centre and Bomberman on the DS. She'll happily play Donkey Konga 1/2 on my GC or Dance Dance Revolution on the PS1/2.

She doesn't like watching me on FPSs, but she'll sit pretty contendly while I play on Zelda or Pikmin.

Caporegime
Hmm cant say my gf likes gaming but then shes on the other side of th world so cant really join in and i cant see her buying a xbox360 for herself:p.

Although when she found out i bought one, she couldnt stop laughing...never realised i was a bit of a geek...which im not. And anyways ive told her that it keeps me at home and out of trouble so tis a good thing.

Shes arriving here this friday so im going to get her hooked on it so that she wont complain about being bored too much:p.

Soldato
No otherhalf for me :D though my best mates like to game we are as good as dating, lol (jokes :p)

My ex never really liked it though, but i didnt watch eastbenders either so would take advantage of that 30min slot - fortunately i could play my xbox on my PC screen via my gfx card at the time! She did randomly play in a CS Match once upon a day though, she won us a round to.

Soldato
My Fiancee occasionally has a blast on the 360 (although mostly on the arcade games) however I don't have a psp anymore. She has nabbed it for Death JR. She loves it as she can move it around in the air.

The concentration on her face is hilarious....bless.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Sophie only plays puzzle games like Hexic, ZooKeeper etc, but does like the cartoon golfing game on her mobile.

Other than that, she thinks we're all a sad bunch of losers that should enjoy the world, pick flowers, listen to opera and go for walks. :(

Don
Me and my GF have always played the Pro Evo series since we got together two years go, she has been a football fan for a few years now (she is 20) and has played console games too.

Any game I buy she is keen to try and we are currently playing Top Spin on the 360 which she is good at.

We did a "first to 100" on Pro Evo and she beat me, not that I'm embarrassed, she is good.

She also played PGR3 with some of the guys on here and owns an Xbox, GameCube, PS2 and DS. She usually likes the more "kiddy" games.

I have it gooood.

Back
Top Bottom