Dog acting strangely

Soldato
sorry to hear that :( my cat is not going to be around for a huge amount longer, as she's about 13-14, half blind and somewhat mad, but shes still cool :)

Soldato
Sorry to hear that :( Damn man, I was having bad dreams about my dog before he was ill, but got him back from the vets friday morning after he had something removed from his stomach. Would hate to lose my dog - my friend :eek:

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Chin up dude, the pain should get better with time :)

valerian said:
please don't quote it as well! :)

This guy has just lost his dog and is obviously a little upset and you see fit to post mindless drivel like this in his thread?

Entirely inappropriate.

RTMd.

Associate
DRZ said:
Chin up dude, the pain should get better with time :)

This guy has just lost his dog and is obviously a little upset and you see fit to post mindless drivel like this in his thread?

Entirely inappropriate.

RTMd.
people on here need to lighten up

Associate
Sorry to hear about that.
My dog was shot by a gamekeeper. At least you got to bury him, I still don't know where Murphy is buried.

*hugs*
At least he didn't suffer!

Soldato
OP
megzy said:
Sorry to hear about that.
My dog was shot by a gamekeeper. At least you got to bury him, I still don't know where Murphy is buried.

*hugs*
At least he didn't suffer!

Thats terrible! Why did he shoot the dog???

Associate
He looked like a fox and he was chasing the pheasants the bugger! The gamekeeper did come and tell us though which was good because some just keep silent. He even bought me some chocolate and whiskey for Christmas!

Associate
masterk said:
I thought i should let you know, we took her down the Vets this morning, her legs started giving way and she seemed to be having trouble knowing where she was going.

The Vet thought it could be Diabetes or Kidney Failure, but the Vet thought it was probably Kidney Failure, it was only fair to have her put to sleep, my parents made the decision.

She is back home now and going to be buried in the garden this afternoon. She was nearly 12 years old.

Many thanks to all of you for your kind help and replies.

Really sorry to hear that mate, it really is gutting loosing a dog, they really do become part of the family. I lost my dog a few months ago, she was 15 and was suffering from kidney and heart problems and had to be put down, still get upset thinking about it.

Hope you and your family are ok.

Back
Top Bottom