Dominos Pizza....

Associate
Spawn said:
Right...:confused:...and your covered anyways should you place the order via your cc or debit card. But like i said i dont order my food online, cant see the point tbh...just pick up the phone and ring them...sooo mcuh easier and just as lazy as doing it online:p
agreed, phone for the win:p

Caporegime
Raymond Lin said:
I prefer the phone too but i don't usually have cash and since chip and pin they have started to refuse phone orders to be paid by card. The problem is that the website have stardard menus where local Dominos have special offers that is not on the site. So you end up paying more online, sometimes for less food.

Well never had a problem paying for food via my switch card as of yet, anyways my local pj's know me very well...soon as i ring they usually answer with my address :p so they know its me and they know exactly what my order is:p.

Although im trying to stay off the pizza for a little while...my belly is getting out of control according my gf who just got here last night from NYC....:(

Soldato
OP
Well that was nice, couldnt eat it all lol I went to the shop instead of online. UFC on tonight, ah a decent sunday at last!

Associate
i just got a job delivering pizza for dominos in lancaster.

pay online so the delivery guy dosnt have to mess with change! and dont forget to give a little tip if he gets it there quick! ;)

Associate
Rick_Barnes said:
i just got a job delivering pizza for dominos in lancaster.

pay online so the delivery guy dosnt have to mess with change! and dont forget to give a little tip if he gets it there quick! ;)

You just missed the best bit of paying online, no cash is necessary so no guilt when you don't hand over a tip :p

Whoop

Soldato
Me and a mate ordered a Dominos online sunday afternoon, they showed up 30 mins later and I paid in cash. I would have saved a truckload by ordering local but alas I didn't have any menus lying about so resorted to Dominos. Nice, but expensive. Papa Johns....... well, the less said about them the better.

Associate
da_mic_1530 said:
local pizza houses > domino's , or it may be our local domino's cant make pizza's very well, they are disgusting

I had a Dominos about 3 years ago, it was sick, then recently my uncle has been buying them a lot, heh. So I was over at his, and he got one. Domino's Garlic Breads > *

Back
Top Bottom