Donnington, Trackday - 26th Feb

Soldato
OP
We'd have to wait till merlin gets a car worthy of a track day :D

I have 202bhp atm but that turns into about 50bhp onto the tarmac after the diesel gearbox has taken it's slice. :D

Seriously though I'm not going to be driving anything exciting for quite some time. I've spent a lot of money in buying a slice of the business I work for and as such I'm afraid there is no room for fruity cars for at least the next 5 years.

Soldato
OP
I'll buy whatever I can with whatever is left over after paying off the mortgage :p So if you see me driving a Skoda Fabia with Ferrari stickers on it in 2016 then you'll know I've crashed and burned quite badly. :D

I can't come to work in a £60,000 car as it sends the wrong message to the staff and by the same token if I turn up to a clients premises in a £60,000 car they'll think I'm fleecing them and will go elsewhere.

Don
I'll buy whatever I can with whatever is left over after paying off the mortgage :p So if you see me driving a Skoda Fabia with Ferrari stickers on it in 2016 then you'll know I've crashed and burned quite badly. :D

I can't come to work in a £60,000 car as it sends the wrong message to the staff and by the same token if I turn up to a clients premises in a £60,000 car they'll think I'm fleecing them and will go elsewhere.

Just turn up in a box with wheels and leave the NSX in the garage then!

Go on merlin, you know it makes sense ;)

I'm desperately trying to scrape some money together to head towards the ring this year (maybe with the OCuK lot), but it'll be tight. GF's 21st coming up, mothers 60th and a mortgage all taking it's toll!

DM

DM

Permabanned
Take your mum and girl to the Ring, 2 birds one stone.

I know what your going to say now, but Mark, i only got 2 seats, well i thought about that, get a trailer for your girl :D

Don
Take your mum and girl to the Ring, 2 birds one stone.

I know what your going to say now, but Mark, i only got 2 seats, well i thought about that, get a trailer for your girl :D

Although an excellent suggestion, my mum won't even get into the s2000 out of pure fear. I don't think trailing her to, or around the ring would do for her 60th!

The GF on the other hand would probably love to go aroudn with me, she's just that type of girl though!

Why no S2000 Simon?!

Back
Top Bottom