download feastival 2006

Soldato
nickels said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooo they said they would be back

*slaps slipknot*

stonesour are good though, got nothing on slipknot though

Coming back and coming back 3 years on the bounce is asking a little much. They need a new album to tour off of 1st. Must say thou that I think Corey Taylor will be the only person to perform each year of download to date.

Having seen Tool at Ozzfest a few years ago they did a pretty amazing set so not at all unhappy to have them headlining. If they can match that and A Perfect Circle live then they will blow the place away.

Soldato
went last year got crushed to death every day because i was at the front center on the main stage. velvet revolver and black sabbath my god being front center for those two and the rest i'll take to the grave :cool:

Soldato
ye shpuld be day tickets on sale if not hang around at thefestival entrance your find plenty of people selling tickets with wristband :D

Associate
SidewinderINC said:
i reckon motley crue will play... just read some news about them "meant" to be supporting Guns n Roses on the 9th of june, which they arent doing anymore...

surely they would be headlining tho on the 9th, but tool are instead.

Associate
SidewinderINC said:
you have a point, but they might still play before just before tool... who knows.

the only way I can see it happening is if they do the guest band thing like last year (ffaf), then they would play.

As it is, the lineup this year is one of the best ive ever seen!

Soldato
but all in all its a pretty damn good line-up. By far the strongest headliners of any download to date...and the rest of the line-up isn't exactly bad.

Associate
StixxUK said:
Of course Prodigy are headlining!

Shame they aren't anywhere near as good as they used to be live.

I can't wait to see who's on the second stage, it'll be tough to top last year's bill there. Big up tha Mastodon and Hatebreed :D

yes another hatebreed fan ME U PIT

BRING THE MOSH

Back
Top Bottom