download feastival 2006

Soldato
3am in the morning, had way to much to drink saw some guys kicking the crap outta some massive metal fence, i thought "hey! why not!"

so i started punching it and kicking it...all of a sudden a weasel security jumped me and grabbed me by the legs so i got hold of him and threw him like to the floor, then another whow as bigger tryed to push me into the fence, and failed (im not even that big but can hold myself up) then a 3rd grabbed me by the throat and i told him to release me or im going no where, one of the other told him to calm down so he let go of me... and then this truck came put me in the back off it and took me to the compound..

where the police put me in the back of the van "your being arrested for..."

criminal damage :rolleyes:

was released in the morning after being told i cant step foot on the site again...stroled straight back in :)

Winn0r!

800/900quids worth of damage :rolleyes:

Soldato
if im there this year, ill give you my number and txt u while it happens :)

i cant believe they resulted to strangling to control me :p i also tipped a porta loo while my mate was in it...

Associate
OP
Neon said:
if im there this year, ill give you my number and txt u while it happens :)

i cant believe they resulted to strangling to control me :p i also tipped a porta loo while my mate was in it...

how old are you o_0

18 now :eek: still doing that psh lol..... ooo sounds fun, ill join you :p

Associate
How do you know which day the bands other than the headliners are playing? i may not be able to m,ake friday till late and i dont wanna miss deftones and trivium! :( the download lineup only shows the days for the headliners

NS

Associate
OP
NightShadow said:
How do you know which day the bands other than the headliners are playing? i may not be able to m,ake friday till late and i dont wanna miss deftones and trivium! :( the download lineup only shows the days for the headliners

NS
i dont think trivium will be on friday tbh, i just went round the artists websites looking when they are on, triviums said fri, sat, sun :confused:

Soldato
Someone Check out my mates band if you're going.

They're on the unsigned tent, I think the same day as metallica.

Street light youth.

http://myspace.com/streetlightyouth for professionally recorded clips.

They're all 16 apart from Matt the bassist who's still 15 :p Pretty good stuff imo. I'd take them over pretty much all "emo"/Hardcore bands :p

They're playing jun 10th. not sure what day that is.

Soldato
As much as Fightstar aren't my thing, I think enough people will enjoy them as long as they can get over the fact one of them used to be in Busted. If they can't then they don't deserve to be in the audience.

As for Alice in Chains, as much as Jerry Cantrell is a geezer, you can't replace Lane Staley in any way, shape or form.

Soldato
Big Chris said:
If they can't then they don't deserve to be in the audience.

foolish comment, 95% of downloaders are metal and sub category metal people, death metal, etc etc not many metal heads like fightstar if ANY.

Soldato
Neon said:
foolish comment, 95% of downloaders are metal and sub category metal people, death metal, etc etc not many metal heads like fightstar if ANY.

unfortunately one of those sub categories is emo (and a bigger one this year than ever before)
and once people get past the busted link they're just another emo band with weak vocals

not actually saying there's anything wrong with emo, i just dont like it and dont think it should be the prominent genre at download

looking at the lineup at present it's shaped up much worse than i expected it to, only about 10 bands i actually want to see, obv a few more that i want to check out but last year i was literally going from stage to stage

Soldato
Neon said:
I'd like to think that any passionate fan of music would listen to a band with an open mind.

(anyway, if you lot are going to listen to most of the crap on the bill then you might as well listen to Busted anyway...;))

Soldato
For the last couple of years I've not liked at least one of the headliners on the main stage. Has that stopped me from going, no not at all. I go to see bands that I like and to check out bands that I wouldn't normally go to see, Billy Idol last year was incredible.

Personally I think this years line-up is the strongest by far. If you dont like the mix don't go, if you don't like a particular day then just go to the others...but stop moaning about one of the best rock/metal festivals in the world...

Soldato
J1nxy said:
For the last couple of years I've not liked at least one of the headliners on the main stage. Has that stopped me from going, no not at all. I go to see bands that I like and to check out bands that I wouldn't normally go to see, Billy Idol last year was incredible.

Personally I think this years line-up is the strongest by far. If you dont like the mix don't go, if you don't like a particular day then just go to the others...but stop moaning about one of the best rock/metal festivals in the world...

got to agree about billy
was absolutely ace
just seems to be a lack of big hitters for me this year, hoping a few more will be announced, but i'll be there enjoying it regardless

Associate
OP
i like well over half of the bands there this year :) and all of the headliners :D GnR are abit iffy, would prefer slash and co to be still in the band but what you gonna do?

Back
Top Bottom