Dpd delivery, questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hey all!

Just an enquiry as to why it’s allowed me to choose a dpd Sunday (from yesterday) and my order status hasn’t been “approved” so what happens? Do I wait till next Sunday and when is the cutoff for Saturday purchased for Sunday deliveries because it doesn’t state that it won’t be a guaranteed delivered. Do you know what I mean?

Thanks in advance.

Associate
OP
The only thing i can find on the site regarding weekend deliveries says DPD cut off time Saturday is 3pm
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/delivery-options
Yeah, I’m a little confused about it all. That specifies the Saturday delivery but doesn’t mention anything about Sunday’s. “DPD orders received after 3:00pm on Saturday will be delivered the following Tuesday” but yet again it fails to mention options being delivered on Sunday??

Associate
The cutoff on Saturday is 3pm for Sunday delivery.

ORDER CUT OFF TIMES (SATURDAYS & BANK HOLIDAYS)
  • 3:00pm - DPD
Orders received before these cut off times will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option. Please allow time for your order to be completed to ensure payments are fully authorised before the cut off times.

DPD orders received after 3:00pm on Saturday will be delivered the following Tuesday.

Associate
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but has dpd and OcUK resumed shipping to Ireland and how long does it take to ship once OcUK has confirmed they received your ordered item from their suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom