Dragons Den - Im in!!

Associate
Well played mate!

Be sure to give us good notice when the show is on so we can all watch.

Perhaps a large pic of "The Dino" on the front of a folder or something, (forgive me i cant remember what its name is) But deffo an "O RLY" has to be added somewhere :D

LMAO at that vid Beansprout! That had to hurt :/

Booner said:
cant wait to the residential though! some really fit bird on it and thats my motivation! (i'd hit it)

Pics tbh.

Last edited:
Associate
Booner! said:
i forgot to also say that the third workshop is a residential with activities such as:
> royal marines teaching us an assult course
> go karting
> cinema
> painballing
> survival training
> swimming

thats a pretty fair description lol

congrats mate, i watch this show now and again ill be sure to look out for ya good luck and all that :D

Soldato
Make sure your valuation methodology is sound. Few things will impress them more than saying 'I ran a DCF at a 5% discount based on revenue growth projections of 50% per year for the first five years, 20% for the ten after that and 2% in perpetuity'. Don't just pick a number that sounds nice. Even running multiples off some comps (quick and dirty, but popular in the real world) will be much better than the umming and ahhing that contestants usually offer.

Also IP is important, but you probably already knew that.

EDIT: Email in trust if you're curious about valuation.

Soldato
OP
New Thread

Some more info there !

I Pitch on the 22nd November!

I was told by Julie White (Winning contestant with "truly madly baby") who was on the pre pitch panel that i was the most well presentated and confident, business minded individual she has ever met within business :eek:

I was flattered to say the least :p

Soldato
VaderDSL said:
Take it you dn't watch dragons den :) last time someone went on in jeans he got completely and utterly destroyed by the dragons.
It's only Peter Jones who comments on what they wear.

I have heard Duncan say he doesn't care what anybody wears.

Back
Top Bottom