1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drawn Back to a 360 :(

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Robert, 18 Oct 2009.

1. Robert

Capodecina

Basically I like keeping my PC up to date and I tend to prefer the latest and greatest FPS games on a PC compared to a 360.

My issue is that one of my best friends has converted to a 360 after being an avid PC gamer and now I want to join in on his fun when I can.

My mum's partner has one (I had one since launch before it broke with the Forza 2 demo) and I love the whole UI. I just can't decide.

I haven't really paid attention to the whole console scene for a while so what's the reliability like etc?

Is it still the case that most cross platform (360 - PS3) games still favour the 360?

2. V4NT0M

Capodecina

As far as I'm aware the cross platforms still seem to favour the 360, but they are getting to be more even... Though I still don't think I've seen a comparison where the PS3 came out better.

If you get a new xbox you should be ok on reliability and you have a 3 year warranty etc...

3. P-man

Associate

IMO with the 360..

Its a better online platform.

Dont worry about reliability since MS will send you another console (or a fixed one) for free if it RROD's. This seems to happen in just 7 days too in most cases.

PS3 games are catching up to the point where there isn't much difference, but I prefer the 360 controller and quicker updates.

IMO its the best current gen console by a long long way .. and just happens to be the cheapest too :D

4. Robert

Capodecina

Yeah loved my launch console when I had it and it seems heaps better with the current UI.

Damnit!