DREAMCAST YAY!

Soldato
ooo this brings back memories. For me Shenmue was such a classic game and still looks amazing today! (on that note does anyone know if shenmue 2 on the xbox is compatible with the 360?!)

I used to love playing Quake 3 online as well. I think it was the only console in its time that at lauch you could browse the web etc.

Associate
I'm picking one up with 4 controllers and 1 VMU for £28 delivered. Im getting power stone 2. any other classic games I should get?

Associate
I got my self a brand spanking new one last year off a well known auction site, it came with 2 joypads,1vmu,and the console I think it was about £40 but its worth it!

Associate
Some of my import DC games

Hotknife-Import.jpg

Soldato
hittman said:
I'm picking one up with 4 controllers and 1 VMU for £28 delivered. Im getting power stone 2. any other classic games I should get?
I can't believe that nobody's noticed hittman took a thread from January and resurected - sucessfully by the looks of it.

[meme mode]
Holy Thread Revival Batman
[/meme]

fini

Associate
valerian said:
vanishing point was a top driving game imo
and i dont like driving games
still got the DC and loads of games,
and they were easy to copy lol

i went on a DC shopping spree for my Dreamcast last year. It's still a great console. I got one at launch, used it loads but then couldn't really afford that many new games so got a bit bored of it sadly. S/H games are a bargain, i am gonna look for Powerstone 2 again.
That, Chu Chu Rocket, Soul Calibur and Virtua Tennis make for the BEST multiplayer console night. Chu Chu rocket especially after a few drinks :)

A am now just a bit annoyed that i can't find HotD2 and my light gun.... i must have lent it and never got it back :(

Back
Top Bottom