Drink of the night

Soldato
-Tauren- said:
Lol. Join the club on that one, i mean hell.. i'm all up for a social drink, but why stop at two pints? :eek:
One rule i have for myself is never drink alone because from what ive noticed most of my friends that do drink alone drink every day after work. And that to me is a concern especially when they complain about having kidney pains and at 22 thats not good but they have been doing that since there early teens :confused: .

Last edited:
Soldato
^TANK^ said:
One rule i have for myself never drink alone because from what ive noticed most of my friends that do drink alone drink every day after work. And that to me is a concern especially when they complain about having kidney pains and at 22 :confused: .

Indeed, i'd be concerned too, especially with kidney pains, that isn't good. I only drink when i go out to town etc. I mean, you've got to really :D

Soldato
-Tauren- said:
Indeed, i'd be concerned too, especially with kidney pains, that isn't good. I only drink when i go out to town etc. I mean, you've got to really :D

I generally dont drink that much once twice a month but i can put away a terrible amount not good. Woken up the next day still drunk thats not a nice feeling.

Last edited:
Soldato
^TANK^ said:
I generally dont drink that much once twice a month but i can put away a terrible amount not good.

Aye, hence the nickname "tank" :p i know someone with the same nickname in RL. But yeh when i go out i can really put it away. It worries me, lol.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Ukadder said:
Just got in from a night out, tonights drink was a Gin+Grapefruit! as sudjested from a random girl. Not actually to bad.

Did you high-five this girl? If not, shame on you. If you did - did it lead to much groin-fiving?

Soldato
Ukadder said:
Just got in from a night out, tonights drink was a Gin+Grapefruit! as sudjested from a random girl. Not actually to bad.

I'm not normally one for being too picky with spelling but wow 'sudjested'

suggested :)

Back
Top Bottom