Drinking poor children's blood helps elite live longer. Will humanity be farmed in 100 years?

Permabanned
Dutch Financial Whistleblower Admits He Was Forced To Sacrifice Children At Elite Parties https://www.collective-evolution.co...orced-to-sacrifice-children-at-elite-parties/

Whistleblowers and victims have been coming forward for decades trying to expose the elite and their use of occult rituals to gain power, commonly referred to as “black magic.” From sexual abuse by different power circles such as the Vatican to secret men’s clubs like the one held annually at Bohemian Grove in California to Satanic rituals, it’s clear that there must be some truth to these stories.

The latest whistleblower to make headlines is Ronald Bernard, a Dutch entrepreneur whose experience in the financial world and impressive contact list quickly pulled him into the world of the financial elite. In an interview with De Vrije Media, Bernard explains some of the darkest secrets within these societies, which even includes rituals performed with human sacrifices.
Though Bernard’s background in the finance industry is definitely real, it’s important to note that there’s no way to actually verify his story. However, this isn’t the first time the elite has been accused of using occult, Satanic, and sexual rituals, so it certainly merits further investigation. These claims are disheartening and astonishing, and as human beings, we naturally don’t want to believe that any of us would be capable of such dark, violent acts. Nevertheless, it’s for that very reason that stories like these deserve to be explored.

http://thephoenixenigma.com/the-black-eye-club/
Although not officially an organization at all, the “Black Eye” club refers to a growing number of politicians, celebrities, business elites, and heads of State who have suddenly and mysteriously wound up with black eyes. Although a few of them have sustained injuries to their right eye, the majority occur on the left. Among those who have succumbed to this affliction are George Bush, Kanye West, and the Pope.

But why this current and periodic rash of Black Eyes? And why has this phenomenon disproportionately afflicted people of considerable power and influence? Even allowing for our modern 24-hour news cycle and tabloid cellphone camera culture, up until the year 2000 I can’t recall any publically recognizable figures having black eyes.

It would appear that there are two main categories within the “Black Eye” Club. Those seated firmly into positions of government/politics and those in the entertainment/Hollywood. Are there others in the fields of science, and military? I’m sure there are.

Theories as to this strange phenomenon are abuzz on the internet and range from a secret society ritual which involves striking the participant in the head, to alien abduction and “Soul Scalping” in order to replace our world leaders with alien consciousness. (More on Soul Scalping at the bottom of this page.) Another theory holds that it is a form of punishment used to as a sort of check and balance within secret societies. And still, other theories lean towards the implementation of life extension technologies or preparatory surgeries for off-world travel.

A less extreme theory holds that the phenomenon is nothing more than the entertainment industry capitalizing on the public’s recent enlightenment of the existence of the Illuminati. But let’s assume for a moment this is only media marketing. This would mean that the entertainment industry is using occult ritual to manipulate people into certain behavior and consciousness. The end result is the same. And the fact that most every successful pop and rap artist use Illuminati symbology in their act openly telegraphs the ritual. People can pretend like it’s a game, but if you’re acting out a ritual you are very much indeed participating in a ritual. A ritual which permeates the hierarchical tiers of the entertainment industry and obviously defines success.

Soldato
OP
^what a truly excellent post.

Unfortunately it will be dismissed by people exhibiting psychological defence mechanisms. The notion that they are just pawns is immediately denied by the ego at all cost and with zero reasoning. Either that or some people just want to drink blood to live 5 years longer and prevent an unspecified disease(s).

Soldato
OP

Yeah tell me about it. I almost drenched my whole desk in tea last night when someone thought they could deny everything just because it was "blood plasma", and actually believed there's absolutely no risk of potential future human farming simply because it's "blood plasma" as opposed to full fat red blood. :D I can still feel the pain in my sides from the laughter. That was certainly hyperlol.

Soldato
Haha, IIRC Monty Burns used poor children's blood to make himself more energetic and live longer in a late 80's episode of the Simpsons lol.

And unlike the "predicting Trump presidency" nonsense that's actually true xD

Caporegime
Humanity is already being farmed, for those that are clued up about reality.

In China organs are routinely harvested (stolen) from prisoners against their will, for the richer classes medical needs.
This dude gets permabanned and then goes all Lazarus on us and you guys are still talking with the mentalists about vampire nonces? :confused:

Permabanned
This dude gets permabanned and then goes all Lazarus on us and you guys are still talking with the mentalists about vampire nonces? :confused:

I have literally no idea what any of your word jumble actually means, however, I will say that it is globally recognised that China is involved with organ harvesting. Its an open "secret".

Back
Top Bottom