Driving Laws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ready for test in who's opinon? There's? or an ADI?

Did you read the report? They explain there reasoning in there. For one individualt it might not make mich difference but for the group they are targetting lessons spreadout over a year in different conditions etc might just keep them alive. Its all about experiance etc.

I meant the ADI's opinion.

As for the report, I'm at work at the moment so no, I haven't had chance to read it yet. I just couldn't see how forcing someone to take say 40 hours of tuition when they could be ready to pass after 20 was of any use. If the report clears all that up however, then cool, I'll have a read of it later.

Man of Honour
Minimum number of hours of professional tuition between 10 - 100. Most likley 40 or a multiple of 2 hours for each year of age I reackon.

This is a very poor idea. Not all of us need to spend half our life in a Corsa with a driving instructor. I had 7 hours of professional tuition and passed first time, becuase I spent my spare time practicing how to drive. You just pick it up.

Forcing me to spend 20+ hours with some bloke in a diesel Corsa would serve no purpose other than to make him richer and me poorer. ADI's are over-rated. I love the way they are now apparently 'Advanced' Driving Instructors when they are still just teaching basic stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom