Driving test whoopsie

Soldato
TinkerBell said:
Did she crash? no well then not really much against woman drivers

whereas mens insurance is higher than females, showing men have bigger and worse crashes than females

If there are less women on the road they are less likely to crash, hence lower premiums :p

Let's not turn this thread into a men vs women drivers poll though ehh :p

Soldato
kaiowas said:
You wouldn't like my GF then, she slags off women drivers more than most blokes do :p

That makes 2 of us ;)

Very often I can be seen slagging off the driver in front/behind and then when noticing it's a female shouting " typical woman driver " :p

MOST men are far better drivers than women .. but when the men DO crash they tend to go all out and therefore cost more to insurance companies

Soldato
That's very true Piggymon.

When a woman has an accident, they'll do something like bumping a tree/lampost or running into someone from behind.

Men on the other hand do it properly, lol. Like me, when men crash, they end up facing the wrong way in the middle of the road after taking out 20ft of fencing and a couple of hedges.

Man of Honour
TinkerBell said:
whereas mens insurance is higher than females, showing men have bigger and worse crashes than females

The reason for this is simple.

Typical girl crash: 500 seperate parking accidents and minor low speed low cost shunts due to constant dithering about.

Typical bloke crash: Flings his Subaru Impreza, backwards, through a hedge, at 120mph and rolls it 5 times on a country road.

Blokes have more skill, crash less, but do it properly :p

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Blokes have more skill, crash less, but do it properly :p

Lol @ do it properly. :D

TinkerBell said:
Did she crash? no well then not really much against woman drivers

It's not that women don't crash, its the fact that most will leave a trail of carnage behind them... which just happen to be all male drivers. :) :p

Soldato
Women have accidents avioding things like cute little kittens and birds, and have low-speed, low-cost impacts into inanimate objects

Men have accidents trying to avoid such women ^

Soldato
I can say that the driving rule applies about men crashing....one of my friends, never dinked for almost 20 years, came back one night, hit 5 trees, wrote off every panel and took out 25 feet of country fencing :D ....nice hole in the windshield on the passenger side where a tree had gone through it.. :eek:

Mind you, he had hit black ice previous to this :p :D

Soldato
R124/LA420 said:
Bad Women drivers?

Try saying that about Louise Aitken-Walker, Sabine Scmidt and a fair few others i could name, but, can't be arsed too!

Clearly there are some excellent woman drivers, just as there are far too many males that can't drive.

It has been conclusively proven that *generaly* women lack the spacial awareness of men, hence the numerous parking accidents. However men are *generaly* much bigger risk takers, hence the sliding down road backwards on roof through hedge scenario...

Back
Top Bottom