Driving theory test!

Soldato
OP
Congrats on passing lukechad..my CD roms came today..great help so far im doing quite well in the tests. haz and per. isnt as hard as i thought..

Soldato
Good luck to you :)

I have literally just booked my practical for 3 weeks time, the 20th :D

Gave my car a real good clean today, I just want to get in it and drive now...not going to lose the biker vibe though :D

Soldato
I took my test on tuesday and got 34/35 and 48/75. Not so good for hazard perception but I never seemed to be able to get the knack of when to click.

Soldato
lukechad said:
Good luck to you :)

I have literally just booked my practical for 3 weeks time, the 20th :D

Gave my car a real good clean today, I just want to get in it and drive now...not going to lose the biker vibe though :D

i was the same...but when you pass all you will want to is drive :D (and spend loads on unnecessary cleaning products) :p

Soldato
Smiley Man said:
(and spend loads on unnecessary cleaning products) :p

Already got all them sorted, i got the exterior plastics looking nice again after they were looking a bit grey, the tyres are also black again. From eashing it yesterday I could tell it hasnt seen a bit of polish in a long time, the water just say on the paint and didnt bubble up, so when I have a free morning i will do that :)

I am keeping the test a secret from my friends and most of my family, the reason i'm not going to tell them is if I dont pass I dont want to be ashamed to say i failed, but if I do pass then I will suprise them when I turn up one night in a car :p

Soldato
OP
thanks...those CD roms really helped me its unbelievable. All those questions which came up i had already done like 200 times on the cd roms...some of them were worded exactly the same..

:D

Associate
congrats man!

I passed my theory about 3 months ago, 33/35, 62/75, second go mind you.

I passed my driving test 6 weeks ago, first time!!

I got myself a Clio 1.2 16v 51 plate......not bad for a first car I suppose..

You dont start learning until you have your own car and are on your own driving.............. ;)

Back
Top Bottom