Droid X

Man of Honour
I expect they will be. The original Droid was released as the Milestone (albeit with a locked bootloader :mad:) and the Galaxy S is here already, so the Pro should be along too.... I hope.

I've seen nothing to imply either are being released here as of yet, but it would be nice if they were :)

Soldato
I've seen nothing to imply either are being released here as of yet, but it would be nice if they were :)

Yeah, just hope that's keeping me going - I really want an EVO but can't have one of those due to crappy CDMA networking.... argh need moar decent phones over here plz!!!

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Droid X isn't definitely coming here. Droid 2 probably will do, which is what I want. The form factor of the original droid is perfect imo, so the followup which is almost identical but with better specs will be a top phone.

Soldato
Does it not scare the crap out of anyone else to realise the CPU and GFX performance of these phones outperforms computers a) I owned in 2001, b)Occassionally still work with today.....

Soldato
Does it not scare the crap out of anyone else to realise the CPU and GFX performance of these phones outperforms computers a) I owned in 2001, b)Occassionally still work with today.....

Sorta, but then I think - how comparable actually is the ARM architecture and derivatives to Intel and AMD's x86? The clock speeds and performance might be good, but are they actually as good as they seem?

Soldato
What really gets me is that todays super fast mobile phones with 4" screens, 1ghz cpu's,fast gpu's,wi-fi,bluetooth etc etc etc can run for hours & hours off one tiny little battery..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom