DS Lite - US - 11 June - $130

Hitman
Permabanned
Will the only difference with the US version be the type of plug on the AC adapter or are the games region set?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Bracco said:
Will the only difference with the US version be the type of plug on the AC adapter or are the games region set?
Just the AC adaptor, they're region free :)

Associate
Tried&Tested said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
New Super Mario Bros
Nintendo DS Lite (Polar White)

All that for £127.75! Bargain or what! Haly, do you know if they take payment straight away or when it all ships?

Box office charge when the items ship, you checked out the postage charges?

They wouldn't be my choice as a supplier due to long shipping times and stock issues.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Replicant said:
They wouldn't be my choice as a supplier due to long shipping times and stock issues.
Long shipping times? Never had that problem personally, usually takes 5-7 days ish for me.

Permabanned
Do you always get hit with customs? I think it depends on the company you buy from. Does anyone have experience with box office and customs?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
noob said:
Do you always get hit with customs? I think it depends on the company you buy from. Does anyone have experience with box office and customs?
Haly said:
Never got charged with customs but that was for smaller items so not sure for something like this.

Permabanned
From what I've been reading on the web you shouldn't tick the DHL option. ;) I guess DHL are piehot with customs and the free delivery isn't DHL.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
New Super Mario Bros
Nintendo DS Lite (Polar White)

All that for £127.75! Bargain or what! Haly, do you know if they take payment straight away or when it all ships?

Nice! what site is that mate dvdboxoffice? cause for £127.75 with New Super Mario Bros. and the DS Lite is uber enough for me :D How quicks the free airmail service they offer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom