Dune (2020) - Denis Villeneuve

Soldato
Powindahs! This is the teaser that has started showing in theatres ahead of the official trailer that debuts 9th September or there-abouts. It is not good quality, but if you want to see the first moving images and sounds of Dune...

...it is here.

While it's still up, anyway.

Soldato
Powindahs! This is the teaser that has started showing in theatres ahead of the official trailer that debuts 9th September or there-abouts. It is not good quality, but if you want to see the first moving images and sounds of Dune...

...it is here.

While it's still up, anyway.
Ooof yes, suitably piqued here.

From the voice of the Reverend Mother there, I rather hoped it was Dame Judy - that would've been lovely.

Edit: Charlotte Rampling will do very nicely though

Soldato
Ooof yes, suitably piqued here.

From the voice of the Reverend Mother there, I rather hoped it was Dame Judy - that would've been lovely.

Edit: Charlotte Rampling will do very nicely though

Talking of voices, the few words Chalamet spoke really rubbed me up the wrong way. I think his American accent might be wrong for the character. I'll have to wait and see...

Soldato
When is this due for release?

Makes me want to re-read the books which I loved (apart from the ones from his son which were an abomination of which all copies and traces and memories should be expunged from the universe)

Soldato
To be fair, the teaser wasn’t released online so this is the first official online thing. Got to try and get non-fans interested as a) expensive film b) sequel and completion of the story of the first book relies on this being a big success.

Back
Top Bottom