DVD trade in towards a 360

Soldato
jkrohn1 said:
Cokecan72.

You can now get Futurama B.O.G.O.F from most places I just got them all lol

Cant tell you where I got them from because there a competitor

yeah i know where they are :) but ive also seen them for £14.99 each. so i got plenty of chance to get them cheap, just cant afford them at the min lol :)

Soldato
OP
Right, i'm back with a 360 Core, Memory Unit (Rip off), PGR3 and DoA4.

I had 25 DVD's which I traded in and got dun dun dun £37 pathetic yes but I really wanted 2 games instead of one so i'm happy.

Most disappointing thing was my bank (Halifax) not accepting £8 in 20p's and £4 in 50's and 10's which is rediculous if you ask me, there a bank for christ sake!

All my money gone now, only enough left for my internet and phone bill plus £8 in pound coins for work to last me the next 4 weeks this previous friday :p

Soldato
Richeh said:
All my money gone now, only enough left for my internet and phone bill plus £8 in pound coins for work to last me the next 4 weeks this previous friday :p

lol sounds like the kinda thing i usually do, spend all my money on some new shiney thing as soon as i get paid and then end up living on pennys for the rest of the month

but i look at it like this, i have no money, but i have a 360 with quality games, therefor no need to leave the house except for work lol so i wont be spending too much :)

Soldato
Richeh said:
Most disappointing thing was my bank (Halifax) not accepting £8 in 20p's and £4 in 50's and 10's which is rediculous if you ask me, there a bank for christ sake!

Did you put them all in the proper bags, ready-counted and so on? If so then I'm really surprised, but you can't expect them to go through it all themselves at the counter.

Soldato
OP
Been playing all afternoon evening with my mate, didn't realise u get a months free of gold with it lol

Was wondering if the RGB cable is a lot better than the standard composite, I can see a lot of jagged edges and 'shimmering' from things on my 28" widescreen. I realise you need HD really but would the RGB cable help a lot (for when I can actually afford it I mean).

My Live nick is r1chUK if anyone wants to add me btw although I don't have a headset so don't expect me to talk back :p

Caporegime
Richeh said:
Was wondering if the RGB cable is a lot better than the standard composite, I can see a lot of jagged edges and 'shimmering' from things on my 28" widescreen. I realise you need HD really but would the RGB cable help a lot (for when I can actually afford it I mean).

Yes, the RGB is a LOT better.

Soldato
Richeh said:

There's been some debate, but for me and the majority, yes a RGB SCART cable does provide a better image. Just check your TV can take an RGB SCART (99% sure it will).

Soldato
OP
Yea it can take RGB, annoyingly I only bought this TV in the last 6ish months didn't really realise about the whole HD thing.

Managed to get the Media Connect hooked up which is pretty good only problem is it doesn't seem to see any of my movie files, only music.

Caporegime
Richeh said:
Yea it can take RGB, annoyingly I only bought this TV in the last 6ish months didn't really realise about the whole HD thing.

Managed to get the Media Connect hooked up which is pretty good only problem is it doesn't seem to see any of my movie files, only music.

You need Media Center Edition 2005 as the computers Operating System for the video's. Media Connect is for Music and pictures only.

Back
Top Bottom