E-Sports RX 460 DEAL & RX 460 E-Sports Gaming PC!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have an amazing entry level PC which is perfect for those seeking an office, work, study, e-sports or light gaming PC at a good price which can be upgraded:

Thanks guys!

We just put together this basic gaming / office PC box based on this GPU:

Titan Puzzlebox eSports Gaming PC - AMD Quad Core, Radeon RX 460 @ £359.99 inc VAT

AMD X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad Core, Radeon RX 460 2GB Graphics, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 500W 80+ Rated Power Supply

Only £359.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

A more than adequate PC for a child, e-sports gamer or just someone who wants a work / office PC that can do light gaming. :)

Or for those who just want a VGA card, how about an RX 460 for just £75 :D

PowerColor Radeon RX 460 Red Dragon "Single Fan" 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express E-Sports Graphics Card @ £74.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...Express-E-Sports-Graphics-Card-GX-18A-PC.html

AXRX 460 2GBD5-DH/OC, Core Clock: 1090MHz, Boost Clock: 1210MHz, Memory: 2048MB 7000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 896, VR Ready, FreeSync Ready, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
very nice gibbo, good price on the card too.

can you do an intel equivalent for the same price, such as a pentium kaby/sky lake rig?

Intel would cost more unfortunately and at this level the performance improvement in games would be minimal.

Really the next step would be say a NV 1050 with an Intel Pentium etc. but the entire rig would probably be around £100 more and for those playing e-sports though faster probably not required unless on a professional level where they are trying to run things at like 200+ FPS.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
very nice gibbo, good price on the card too.

can you do an intel equivalent for the same price, such as a pentium kaby/sky lake rig?
For an i3 you'd be looking at an extra £90
For the most entry level Skylake Pentium dual core, an extra £15 and I you'd be sacrificing some performance.

Unfortunately, you just don't get as much bang for your buck from the non-red side at the moment

OcUK Staff
OP
For an i3 you'd be looking at an extra £90
For the most entry level Skylake Pentium dual core, an extra £15 and I you'd be sacrificing some performance.

Unfortunately, you just don't get as much bang for your buck from the non-red side at the moment

The red side are making a huge come back in processors and they are doing very well in graphics too, great to see as last few years has being a very blue and green picture. :)

Soldato
A g4560 is miles ahead of that athlon, it's not even close, and they aren't that expensive either. Even more so in the popular esports, considering how single-thread dependent they are.

Back
Top Bottom