E3 2010 - Schedule

Soldato
If they announce a new KOTOR and it looks good enough to even compare to the first, I will eat my own socks.

ags

They have already annouced that :confused: it was announced AGES ago. Except it is going to be an MMO not a single player standalone.

Also the IGN live feed is that free to use or ?

Associate
Anyone know a good site for watching the E3 showings live? I don't like IGN and I used Kotaku for the last one and while I like the site the E3 coverage is pretty bad. I'd rather watch a stream than read about it and get the odd picture.

Soldato
OP
Check out the first page :p All the choices in the world. I think gametrailers is pretty stable but I never really liked it. Over the past 2/3 years gamespot has always been my safebet (might take a while to load but never drops on me)

I've also added Microsoft's special game events streaming on their website over the E3 week :)

Associate
Check out the first page :p All the choices in the world. I think gametrailers is pretty stable but I never really liked it. Over the past 2/3 years gamespot has always been my safebet (might take a while to load but never drops on me)

I've also added Microsoft's special game events streaming on their website over the E3 week :)
Sorry about that, I did read your post but when you wrote those helpful notes (the brackets that stated some were doing different showings of the stages and stuff) threw me off because I thought you was talking about watching some stuff like that which are going on now. I think I'll go with gamespot or gametrailers thanks.

Soldato
I'm now quite intrigued by The Last Guardian - I'd never even heard of it before I watched that vid - presumably it's made by the same people that made Ico? Looks the same.

Caporegime
I'm now quite intrigued by The Last Guardian - I'd never even heard of it before I watched that vid - presumably it's made by the same people that made Ico? Looks the same.

Yeah, hopefully we will be treated to HD versions of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus as it's been pushed into 2011 now.

Soldato
Quite excited to see the 360 Slim (if there is one). Probably wouldn't buy one to replace my current 360, but I always like seeing new hardware! :D

Back
Top Bottom