E3 2010 - Schedule

Caporegime

This is going to be fun :D

rofl, when is that from? E3 last year?

Anyone know, off hand, if any sites will have the live stream in Non Flash Player format? (I know some stuff on gametrailers is in quicktime format).
The flash player makes my laptop heat up and the fans kick in, so looking for a QT alternative.

rp2000

Soldato
rofl, when is that from? E3 last year?

Anyone know, off hand, if any sites will have the live stream in Non Flash Player format? (I know some stuff on gametrailers is in quicktime format).
The flash player makes my laptop heat up and the fans kick in, so looking for a QT alternative.

rp2000

Aye that was last years, Don't you remember Ravi drums? :D

Caporegime
Aye that was last years, Don't you remember Ravi drums? :D
Wii music? Seems like such a long time ago. I never watch the video feeds, I will make sure to watch this year, if only so I don't miss some of these cringeworthy moments caught on video.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/e3 are showing it live using Silverlight. Does that have the same effect on your fans? :D

Dunno, never installed Silverlight on my mac, but it can't be any worse than Flash player, will give that an install, in a bit.

rp2000

Soldato
Microsoft conference was delayed apparently, it was supposed to start in 5 minutes, but it's starting in 35 ish - as stated in the original post ;)

Okay, that's debatable since people are already arguing about whether it was actually delayed or not.... so nvm :p

Soldato
Looking forward to the Microsoft conference :)
IGN's stream is looking good at the moment - but there is still 30 minutes left :p I'm sure it will start lagging sooner or later :p

Back
Top Bottom