E46 with MV18's

Soldato
Glad this was dug up :D

I changed my front tires today - tramlining has gone, almost completely. It cannot be considered an issue at all anymore... and omg, the awesome effect it has had on the steering too..

Moral of the story - if it tramlines, you need new tires ;)

Man of Honour
NickXX said:
Glad this was dug up :D

I changed my front tires today - tramlining has gone, almost completely. It cannot be considered an issue at all anymore... and omg, the awesome effect it has had on the steering too..

Moral of the story - if it tramlines, you need new tires ;)

Thats becuase you've gone for tyres with a nice squidgy sidewall which removes tramlining..

... and all the steering feel, handling, etc ;)

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Thats becuase you've gone for tyres with a nice squidgy sidewall which removes tramlining..

p3040012small4hp.jpg

:p

GT3

GT3

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:

Sounds exactly like Eagle F1's to me :p In which case you can add to that list - near death!

[/troll mode]

Don
Been getting tempted to get a set of CSL wheels for mine

these are the current ones

m3c.jpg

and this is one with CSL wheels on

M3URG5003.jpg

wouldn't get rid of the current wheels just get some CSL ones for a bit of variety occasionally

Soldato
Bradmax57 said:
what a nightmare, leaving the gym tonight and my wipers failed :( nothing there at all :confused:
Strange I had the same thing about a week after I got mine, it was at night and I had to travel about 5 miles in light rain, luckily the traffic was so bad that my max speed was 5mph.

Then later on that evening when it stopped raining I left work to travel home and the heavens opened and down came loads of rain, was just about to pull over and give in to calling the AA when all of a sudden the wipers swung into action and I've not had a problem since.

Since then the car has also had a full diag on all it's systems and nothing was reported for this, I take it you have the auto sensing wipers?

Soldato
GSXRMovistar said:
Strange I had the same thing about a week after I got mine, it was at night and I had to travel about 5 miles in light rain, luckily the traffic was so bad that my max speed was 5mph.

Then later on that evening when it stopped raining I left work to travel home and the heavens opened and down came loads of rain, was just about to pull over and give in to calling the AA when all of a sudden the wipers swung into action and I've not had a problem since.

Since then the car has also had a full diag on all it's systems and nothing was reported for this, I take it you have the auto sensing wipers?
I do indeed, the stranger thing is that they started working this morning

Back
Top Bottom