EA Store deal: Selection of 9 games at £4.99 each!

Soldato
eaclassicsen220x663.jpg

Mass Effect
The Godfather
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Tiger Woods PGA 2008
Mirror's Edge
CnC Red Alert 3
Mercenaries 2
NHL 09
Dead Space

£4.99 each!

Use discount code VoucherCodes.com25% to get 25% off!
(thanks Crilly)

http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/cat/offers/categoryID.14365500

These are digital downloads.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good deal, though I'd definitely rather have the physical media, most of those games can be got second hand for not too much more.

Nice find.

uv

uv

Soldato
great deals, but on the worst software ever - EA Download Manager is ****.

I already own two games on EA-DM, but hardly ever play them do to restrictive DRM locking me out of my own games. After EA putting many of their games on Steam for UK customers, this is obviously an attempt to get more people using EA-DM. Hopefully, EA will one day redesign their distribution platform to make it easier, more functional and more accesible.

Permabanned
Hmm, wiki says

Download limitations

Users are given one year from the time of purchase to download a game. This period can be extended by five years, via the Extended Download Service, by paying a $6 US fee.[6] This is unlike most other digital distribution platforms which allow users to re-download their purchases in the future without limitations. There currently is no option for you to make a personal backup of the downloaded software. This means that after one year if you need to reinstall the software/game that you must repay the full price. Some users have questioned the legality of such a practice.

:eek:

I am tempted by Burnout Paradise as well.

I thought with that particular game, anybody can download the whole thing for free anyway because the demo contains the full game doesn't it? All that happens when you buy it, is you get a code to turn off the time limit?

Associate
That's true. On the game's page it says-

If you have downloaded the Try & Buy Demo you do not need to re download the full game through the EA Download Manager. Simply add the game to your basket - make the purchase and then enter the unlock code that we send in your order confirmation email straight into the Demo.

So I guess you don't need the download manager for that particular game? Since all your buying is a code that you enter in the demo. The only possible issue would be activation limits which I can deal with for a fiver.

Back
Top Bottom