EA Store deal: Selection of 9 games at £4.99 each!

Soldato
OP

Stick in a UK address and then pay with Paypal, should work :)

I live in the UK but gave them a fake address during checkout and used Paypal. Paypal doesn't submit your shipping address because there is nothing to ship so EA can't tell where you actually live with this method.

Soldato
[timko];15079663 said:
Stick in a UK address and then pay with Paypal, should work :)

I live in the UK but gave them a fake address during checkout and used Paypal. Paypal doesn't submit your shipping address because there is nothing to ship so EA can't tell where you actually live with this method.

You can't even see the offer page outside of the UK though, so you'd need to mess about with proxies to even get to that stage.

Soldato
OP
You can't even see the offer page outside of the UK though, so you'd need to mess about with proxies to even get to that stage.

It's a shame there isn't a "Buy as a gift" feature on EA like there is on Steam otherwise I would have bought it for you :(

Soldato
So.....

I've gone for Burnout Paradise and C&C3. Burnout 3 was a group fave at uni, and Revenge provided some satisfying distractions, so I sucked right in to my local spot-jockey at Gamestop and tried out the new style. C&C3 was a no-brainer. I've heard Red Alert is crap - should I believe it? Should I stake £3.74 on it? Should I wait to see how much I enjoy C&C before I spend my hard-earned pittance on something other than that crucial extra pint that convinces me it's a good idea to stick my hand up that redhead's skirt?

Back
Top Bottom