Ear rings - what do you think of them? Model enclosed

Soldato
OP
Oracle said:
I'm so glad this wasn't a post about male earings or i would have battered you via my keyboard tbh!

They look nice, give her the receipt or always say to her, you can take them back, etc, etc

Cant give her a receipt as made them with the lp of my mate who is a jeweller as i already mentioned

Soldato
OP
pugster said:
silver price atm is about $11 an ounce ,so i doubt very much they are worth £100 just for the metal a pair of 1 ounce earrings worn for a month and your better half would have earlobes like an afrikaans tribal woman, main thing is that you designed them so tell her that.

WE you have to pay design, and time spent on them so i think £100 is a reasonable amount after flicking though the argos and the crap that is elizabeth duke and the money they want for tat makes me feel good:)

Thy actually cost £40ish in silver and the bits

Permabanned
Gavin said:
Cant give her a receipt as made them with the lp of my mate who is a jeweller as i already mentioned
I wouldn't mind, but she'll only wear them once.

Is £100 for a night's leg over worth it? You could probably get a cheaper "all in" from your illegal immigrant down the red light district.

Soldato
OP
basmic said:
I wouldn't mind, but she'll only wear them once.

Is £100 for a night's leg over worth it? You could probably get a cheaper "all in" from your illegal immigrant down the red light district.
Jeez Mr Gloo, if she likes them which im sure she will then she will wear them a lot

Permabanned
WE you have to pay design, and time spent on them so i think £100 is a reasonable amount after flicking though the argos and the crap that is elizabeth duke and the money they want for tat makes me feel good

i know you have to pay for them to be made etc,i posted the price because in your first post you said you thought the silver alone was worth £100,which it isnt,as long as your missus likes them thats what matters :D

Suspended
I suppose she could get them changed to make the hoops into what they look like, mini keyring links. This way they are practical aswell as she can hang keys and other things to them.

I want some man earings, i can attatch my wallet to them and maybe the tv remote when at home :)

Suspended
Raymond Lin said:
This is what happens when a man design jewery:p

Well, i think you had the idea right except there is no elegance in the ear rings, they look really robust where it should've been delicate and light.

he has really designed them for the bedroom so he can run a length of rope through each of them. Sort of like one of those harnesses horses have in their mouths and bears have in their noses!

Permabanned
geeza said:
he has really designed them for the bedroom so he can run a length of rope through each of them. Sort of like one of those harnesses horses have in their mouths and bears have in their noses!
Either that, or he uses unique ways to tie her up.

I suppose they are nice - minimalistic, if you will. Just not my cuppa, and I wouldn't masterbate £100 on them - designed by myself, or not.

Back
Top Bottom