** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

Caporegime
Of course it would be, you buy the SSD at discounted price in the bundle and then sell it for its retail price to someone else? :/

A. I would not sell it at retail price obviously

B. I don't agree that it would be profiteering which is why I am asking for clarification from the mods.

They way I see it, everyone wins. I get to sell the one bit of the bundle I do not need to reduce the cost of the bundle to myself and someone will get the drive at a really good price.

Soldato
It isn't really profiteering though is it. It is just reducing the cost of the bundle to myself and likewise will allow someone to get a the SSD on it's own at a great price (obviously I would sell it a decent bit below the shop's price)
Ask them in the MM maybe? There's a thread there for questions.

Associate
Just wondered how close to the times the call backs will be?

I've not got a massive window before I'm indisposed again. I'd also like to add it to the other half of the rig I bought earlier, so it can all come at the same time.

I tried calling but they said they didn't know anything about this.

EDIT: SORTED!

Last edited:
Associate
YES I WANT IT, NOW

Forum Name - picnic
Real Name - All sorted - no longer needed I trust
e-mail on the way!

Last edited:

PAD

PAD

Associate
all paid and done now. thanks a lot guys, really nice to see deals like this, I been buying from overclockers since it was in Fenton I think it was (I remember going their with my dad and getting a breakfast from their also.

OcUK Staff
OP
SOLD OUT!

Next lot available Monday on TODAY ONLY at £725 with NO FREE Shipping!

If you missed out, be on the website homepage 9am Cyber Monday! :)

Back
Top Bottom