** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Are your business clients really that bothered what hardware you have?

Gosh, he uses an Intel CPU! I'm going elsewhere for my needs.

Look, for you and everyone else having a pop I'll clarify that I'm not (and was not) complaining about having to give my name.
I got a really ****** reply from ScottiB when I asked the question ("are you on the run from the fbi, mi6, nsa?"), and when I gave a logical reason for the question all posts were deleted. That's what ****ed me off.

Had one of the OCUK staff said that they needed it for verification purposes it would have made sense. The only people who've given a plausible reason are forum users.

OcUK Staff
OP
Look, for you and everyone else having a pop I'll clarify that I'm not (and was not) complaining about having to give my name.
I got a really ****** reply from ScottiB when I asked the question ("are you on the run from the fbi, mi6, nsa?"), and when I gave a logical reason for the question all posts were deleted. That's what ****ed me off.

Had one of the OCUK staff said that they needed it for verification purposes it would have made sense. The only people who've given a plausible reason are forum users.

Yes of course for verification reasons. :)

Soldato
do it teh_captain! You've no excuse now....

Haha, I wish :o I think if I came home with half a new system (along with the drum kit and photography stuff I buy) I don't think the wife to be would be amused!

It's a ridiculously good deal though, and fair play to Gibbo and the rest of the guys for extending the deal *claps* Next Black Friday is probably a more likely time to upgrade, I won't have a wedding to pay for :p

Last edited:
Soldato
New toys tomorrow...
8-Pack X99
Enthoo Luxe (which apparently comes with PWM fan controller to help with the AIO cooler)
Asus Hyper adapter card (to get the best out of the Samsung 951, as mobo limited to 10 Gb/sec)
Windows 10 on USB stick (not convinced my Win 8.1 is "retail" so don't think I can transfer it then upgrade to 10 for free)

Relieved to finally decide on main pc upgrade, yet I'm excited and nervous about putting my first system together since early 2008, sometime around lunch tomorrow!:D

Back
Top Bottom