1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early I know, but need some new year advice.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FlyingFish, 15 Aug 2006.

1. FlyingFish

Wise Guy

Hi all. Instead of doing the same normal new year crap, myself and a bunch of friends/girlfriends/partners etc... wanna fly off to a new year beach party for a few days and then back home.

Never done this before so I'm looking for advice on where to go.

Preferably somewhere not too pricey, but nice and hot/warm. Oh and a good party too :D

Anyone done this sort of thing?

Thanks Mick

2. FlyingFish

Wise Guy

Nobody done this then? :(

Mick

3. SeriousPigeon

Hitman

Nope, but I imagine it costs muchos money.

4. FlyingFish

Wise Guy

I know some of the new year parties in Oz and NY are pricey, but was hoping for somewhere less pricey, beach related, and warm or even dare I say hot.

Mick

5. Efour

Caporegime

Southend is nice around that time of year.

6. Ice On Fire

Capodecina

Durban, South Africa. Very hot down here that time of the year. Warm, sandy beaches. It's all good, and with the Pound being so strong against the Rand, it would be very cheap bru! ;)

7. Scuzi

Man of Honour

Myself and a few of the ones from work are heading off to somewhere on the Dordoigne (sic?) valley in France for the new year. We're hiring out a big villa which between all of us works out VERY cheap.

Alternatively you could go to Las Vegas. Vegas on new years eve would be an experience to say the least.

8. Nix

Capodecina

Don't be cruel. New year on Southend beach would include freezing your nads off while systematically avoiding the chavs, boy-racers and their twelve year old girlfriends. We don't have weaver fish here, we have needles :p