1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easiest way to get prints from Negatives?

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Gimpymoo, 20 May 2006.

1. Gimpymoo

Capodecina

Are there any online photo labs who I can send negatives to and get prints/photocd?

2. TRiP

Hitman

think your going to have to leave the house for this one.

well you would heve to leave the house anyway to get to the postbox so you might aswell take them to the local photolab. it would probably work out cheaper and quicker. try boots, local chemist, supermarket or camera shop.

sorry for the sarcasm, im tired and grumpy

Last edited: 20 May 2006
  3. unknowndomain

Mobster

This seems like a pointless question almost everywhere does what your asking for you can go to tesco, boots, ******* , or mail them to bonus print, they all do that.

I only point this out because im wondering if u ment to say some thing like positives (transparency/slide) or some thing else.

4. jimpy

Associate

All has been said - but if you are house bound as such, then if you have a suitable scanner - scan the negs to positive - edit them then upload to printing house as per.

5. hoodmeister

Hitman

I dunno, I think this is a pretty valid question ;)
    I live out in the sticks - it's a ten minute walk to a postbox, or a long car journey to anything even vaguely town like.
    Course' depending on circumstances, that could be two long car journeys to pick them up.

I can't actually be of any real help. I've seen online labs that let you post off to them, but not used any.