Easy to use Photo/image editing software

Soldato
im looking for some suggestions for a Easy to use Photo/image editing software

I tried photoshop years ago but found it too complicated huge learning curve, then you have the cost and minor issues, at that time I found it slow and full of bugs.

I have used Paintshop I found a lot easier but ive been told its not as good.

A few site have suggested gimp and Affinity Photo

What are your suggestions and why

at some point I want to be able to do more then the basic with the software.

Soldato
I use Gimp, because it's free. I've not tried any others but, from what I hear, Gimp is basically as powerful as Photoshop, but much more of a pain to use. Certainly, I've found it weird to get the hang of.

So in a straight fight between those two, go for Photoshop.

Associate
A few site have suggested gimp and Affinity Photo

I like Gimp. It's vey powerful and free. But the best thing about Gimp isn't the programme itself but the community - practically anything you need to know can be found out from forums, websites and YouTube. With it's large userbase and development community it won't be going away anytime soon.

I've heard good things about Affinity too but as I've never used it I'm afraid I can't offer any advice.

Soldato
Have a look at ON1 photo raw. Been using it for years now, great product and unlike Adobe you keep the software if you end the subscription. I tend to renew my subscription every other year to get the newer features, good training videos as well

Back
Top Bottom