eBay advice please

Suspended
got a bit of a prob, bought 2 tommy hilfiger t's off ebay from a seller, arrived today an they look so fake that i burst out laughing when I saw them. The cloth used it wierd sports type stuff, the logo looks like it was sewn on at home along with the labels, and its missing the inside bottom care labels that all my genuine hilfiger stuff seems to have.

i mailed the seller, he claims its genuine and refuses to refund me, contact paypal and filed a complaint, in the event paypal refuse to refund me is there anything else I can do?

thanks for any advice!

Associate
let me guess, you paid next to nothing and expected real stuff ? :p

If you didnt pay much i dont think ebay/paypal will really care..not sure though.

Suspended
OP
spirit said:
let me guess, you paid next to nothing and expected real stuff ? :p

If you didnt pay much i dont think ebay/paypal will really care..not sure though.

not really, worked out to be £12 a t shirt, for just a plain t with the hilfiger logo, which is the going rate if you compare it to similar t's in places like tk maxx, im just annoyed that he wont admit they are fake when they obviously are

Associate
if the prices too good to be true it normaly is

not much you can do here other than go along with paypal and see if you can get your money back .

Suspended
OP
Isotope said:
Does it really look that fake, if it doesn't then I wouldn't be fussed! ;)

they look really really fake! The materia is kinda like the breathable stuff used by adidas and nike to make footy shirts, an the logos on the back look appalling, yet the seller is still adamant that they were purchased from a hilfiger store and are genuine

Back
Top Bottom