1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by triggerthat, 5 Mar 2006.

1. triggerthat

Soldato

Hi there,

I recently purchased a GTI steering wheel for an MK4 Golf for £70 including the airbag for my dad's car. However, in the description, there was sign of ware in the picture. I emailed him confirming it if actually was ware and he replied no, it is just dust. So in the end we purchased it. It was delivered in a few days. Although the item was not has describled (it did have ware). I already left positive feedback considering it didn't notice the ware. Although now I'd like to do something about it and am not entirely happy. What do you recommend? I paypal'd him although the funds haven't come out of my account for some strange reason. I've also emailed him about the ware last week and have yet to recieve an email.

2. Skyfire

PermaBanned

Just leave it mate, live and learn :)

3. triggerthat

Soldato

Well its my dad's and he isn't at all entirely happy.

4. Steve

Mobster

never post feedback untill you have received and fully inspected the goods.

Have you approached the sellar and asked for a refund, most reputable sellars will refund you all but the postage.

5. decmatt

Mobster

tbh its gonna look lik uretrying to get ure money back for the sake of it after you have left positive feedback, take it as a lesson of life tbh.