Edinburgh Meet March 2006

Soldato
Looks like this is going to be a very quiet meet, H and I have tickets and I'm more than happy to spend the whole weekend drinking real ale and eating good food with just Feek and Garp but I was hoping for a few more new people to meet. Can someone update the list?

Oooooo my old pal SCM is coming and Burbleflop and a few others, thats OK then :)

MB

Last edited:
Soldato
Thought I'd finally get round to booking some accom, enquired at the Piries about a room. Had a horrible thought that it was a Six Nations weekend - it is - but Scotland are playing in Italy. Phew!

There's a travel inn nearby too, always good value for a double ensuite. I've booked the week after off work aswell - recovery time. Looking forward to meeting everyone :).

SCM

SCM

Associate
Matblack said:
Oooooo my old pal SCM is coming and Burbleflop and a few others, thats OK then :)

MB

I'm still coming as hopefully by then my incapacity benefit will finally be sorted and i have some cash again, grumbles ex work holding things up grrrrr

SCM

Soldato
Wish i was going lol, the weather here is getting a bit warmer recently but will still be chilly so wrap up warm. Have you booked the bowling at fountain park? if you haven't i would soon because if you jest show up then you can end up waiting a long time for a lane.
Oh and if anyone is interested, theres a gig on in Opium (on Cowgate) at 7:30 on Sat 18th tickets on doors £3.

Back
Top Bottom