EK External Cooling Unit for Lian Li O11D

Soldato
Anyone interested in this when it comes out? Quite tempted myself... its an option instead of moving over to the XL case. I do wish it was color coded though to match the original case... maybe it will be.

5x360 rads anyone?

NbzIEE2.png

5gbUdHQ.png

**Do Not Hotlink Images **
Fixed

Last edited:
Associate
I used to have a second case under my case when I had a phase change cooler it made the whole system quite a beast!
It’s probably what drove me to my Parvum X2 & R1 builds. Out of interest unless you want to ditch all of your fans why would you need 5 x 360 rads?

Associate
the second i saw those pics, i too thought that design looks identical to a chiller i had in dem days. Personally i'd be more interested in bringing the chillers back than to expand on radiators but thats just me

Soldato
OP
I used to have a second case under my case when I had a phase change cooler it made the whole system quite a beast!
It’s probably what drove me to my Parvum X2 & R1 builds. Out of interest unless you want to ditch all of your fans why would you need 5 x 360 rads?
the second i saw those pics, i too thought that design looks identical to a chiller i had in dem days. Personally i'd be more interested in bringing the chillers back than to expand on radiators but thats just me

I dont go back that far with phase change coolers, i joined the pc world properly when i first got my phenom 955 and watercooling was becoming abit more mainstream. This case mod does remind me of the much loved Caselabs cases though, which i wish i had bought one.

Oh no one should really consider 5x360 but i was just stating the fact that it could be done lol.

Associate
Looks like a Case Labs add on. I’d be interested if it was compatible with the XL case and distoplate as I have a few 360 rads collecting dust at the moment. It would need to be color coded as you say though

Associate
Like the look of that, especially as it looks like the CaseLabs stuff *sobs*. Would make mounting vertical GPUs in the 011D easier, although @Jay85 has shown me the way with his customised adjustable GPU mount ;)

Make it colour coded and not horrendously expensive and I'd buy it.

Soldato
OP
Looks like a Case Labs add on. I’d be interested if it was compatible with the XL case and distoplate as I have a few 360 rads collecting dust at the moment. It would need to be color coded as you say though
Wouldn't want black nickel or any other colour unless it color coded to the case, it would stick out like a sore thumb. Be nice to have the rads at the bottom and free up some space in the middle with some nice fans and a nice tidy up. Could be a potentially clean looking build.

Like the look of that, especially as it looks like the CaseLabs stuff *sobs*. Would make mounting vertical GPUs in the 011D easier, although @Jay85 has shown me the way with his customised adjustable GPU mount ;)

Make it colour coded and not horrendously expensive and I'd buy it.
I feel your pain, i really do :(

It's EK, it's gonna be £300-400 at least i bet :p

Back
Top Bottom