EKWB EK-CRYOFUEL - Any good?

Man of Honour
Hi guys,

Question is the title really, has anyone got any feedback, good or bad?

They have a colour I'm really liking but I've not seen much in the way of feedback so any info would be gratefully received, thanks :)

Associate
Thats with the cablemods hybrid strip..although I have removed it since. I will probably fit it again when my Lian li PC-011 arrives.

Associate
Just keep in mind that the cryofuel is not compatible with mayhems blitz cleaning solution if you're planning to use it.
It is written on the coolant page of EKWB's site.

Associate
Thanks, saw that briefly when looking :)

@quango2k couldn't find any information regarding EK fluid being made by Mayhems? Any links etc..?

It was on a forum somewhere, Trying to find it again now. I know for a fact they made all their pastel stuff they have done in the past, so it stands to reason they kept using them for their coolants.

Soldato
Pretty sure that was only true back when EK wasn’t cutting cost left and right.

Mike at Mayhem said that EK stopped using their fluid so unless something has changed recently I wouldn’t assume EK has gone back to using quality manufacturers.

Soldato
They
Thanks, saw that briefly when looking :)

@quango2k couldn't find any information regarding EK fluid being made by Mayhems? Any links etc..?

They used to for a few years but don't anymore. This was their response in an email.

'Lol Our coolant is not aggressive and they are trying to just sell you there new coolant. We sold to EK and under EKs name for 4 years with no issues, they have released a cheaper coolant that contains more water and hardly and biocide and protector in a hope to make more money. You might what to contact them and tell them you told us and my response was i laughed in there face.

Ek are having issues again we have seen it our selfs but we cannot get involved.

you can post on forms such as ocn and say your thoughts. The the best way becuase you are not the only one trust me.

Mick'

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Just to let you know the CRYOFEUL is not made by Mayhem’s but mayhem’s did supply the older EK fluid so you are correct. Not sure where they source the new fluid from now. It still does the job though.

Back
Top Bottom